TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE ONLINE SHOP
These regulations define the rules to make orders in the online shop run by the Seller at www.solvelabs.se
The seller is A&A GENERAL DISTRIBUTION Civil Law Partnership located in Słodków Drugi 51, Poland, entered by the Tax Office in Kraśnik, registered under NIP number: 7151945908, also referred to as the "Service Provider".
Contact with the service provider can be obtained using the e-mail address: email@example.com
§ 1 Definitions
- Regulations - these regulations. In the field of services provided electronically, the Regulations are the regulations referred to in Article 8 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 144, item 1204, as amended)
- Customer - a person, legal person or organizational unit without legal personality but having legal ability, which, on the terms set out in these regulations, places an Order on the Website.
- Consumer - a customer who is a person using the Website for purposes not directly related to their business or professional activity.
- Service Provider / Seller - a unit providing sales services via the Online Shop on the terms set out in these Regulations.
- Subject of the transaction - Goods listed and described on the website of the Online Shop.
- Goods - a movable item, presented in the Online Shop, to which the Sales Agreement applies..
- Additional service - a service provided by the Service Provider to the Customer outside the Online Shop due to the nature of the Goods sold.
- Sales Agreement - a contract for the sale of Goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between the Service Provider and the Customer, using the Store's website.
- Website - an online shop available at www.solvelabs.se, through which the Customer may place an Order.
- Order - Customer's declaration of will clearly specifying the type and quantity of Goods, aimed directly at the conclusion of the Sales Agreement.
- ICT system - a set of cooperating IT devices and software, ensuring processing and storage, as well as sending and receiving data via telecommunications networks using a terminal device appropriate for a given type of network.
- Delivery - the actual act of delivering the goods specified in the order to the customer by the Seller / Service Provider.
- Accounts maintained for the Customer by the Service Provider under a unique name (login) - an account that is a collection of resources in which the Customer's data and information about its activities within the service are collected.
- Login - the e-mail address provided by the Customer required with the Password to set up a Customer Account on the Website..
- Password - a sequence of characters set by the Customer.
- Registration - a one-time activity consisting in setting up an Account by the Customer, made on the website.
§ 2 General rules
- These Regulations define the rules for using the online store available at www.solvelabs.se
- The Service Provider allows you to place an Order via the online shop by filling out the form.
- The condition for placing an Order in the Online Shop by the Customer is to read these Regulations and accept its provisions during the implementation of the Order.
- The shop conducts retail sales via the Internet.
- All Goods offered in the Shop are brand new, originally packed, free from physical and legal defects, and have been legally placed on the Swedish market.
- As part of the technical requirements necessary to cooperate with the ICT system used by the Service Provider to make purchases, the Customer should have an active e-mail account and a device connected to the Internet that meets the following minimum technical requirements:
- Internet browser: Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera in the new version with the necessary applications enabled;
- recommended screen resolution: 1024x768 pixels;
- The customer is obliged not to provide content prohibited by law, e.g. content that promotes violence, is defamatory or violates personal rights and other rights of third parties.
§ 3 Placing orders
- All prices on the website www.solvelabs.se are gross prices Swedish Crowns (SEK). The prices given do not include shipping costs.
- Orders can be placed via the shop.
- Orders can be placed through the shop 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all year round.
- The order is effective if the Customer correctly completes the order form and correctly provides contact details, including the exact address to which the Goods are to be sent, as well as the telephone number and e-mail address.
- In the event that the data provided is not complete, the Seller will contact the Customer. If there is no contact with the client e possible, the Seller has the right to cancel the Order.
- In the event that the data provided is not complete, the Seller will contact the Customer. If there is no contact with the client e possible, the Seller has the right to cancel the Order. In the process of placing an order, the customer may express the will to receive a fiscal receipt or a VAT invoice, which may be attached to the shipment or sent by electronic means, to the indicated e-mail address in the form of an electronic image of settlement documents, in particular, such as: VAT invoices with attachments, Correcting VAT invoices with attachments and forms. This consent also entitles the Seller to issue and send VAT invoices in electronic form, in accordance with the Regulation of the Minister of Finance of December 20, 2012 on sending invoices in electronic form, rules for their storage and the procedure for making them available to the tax authority or tax inspection authority.
- When placing the Order, the Customer may consent to the placement of personal data in the database of the Seller's Online Store for the purpose of processing them in connection with the execution of the Order. In the event of consent, the Customer has the right to inspect his data, correct it and request its removal.
- The customer may use the option of saving his data by the system in order to facilitate the process of placing another Order. For this purpose, the Customer should provide the login and password necessary to access his account. The Customer's password is not known to the Seller and the Customer is obliged to keep it secret and protect it against unauthorized access by third parties.
- After the Customer places an effective order, he will receive an automatic reply from the store confirming the receipt of the order.
- The time of commencement of the contract is the moment the payment is credited to the bank account specified in the order confirmation in the case of payment by bank transfer or the moment the order is placed in the case of payment by card or by choosing the "cash on delivery" option.
§ 4 Costs and shipping date
- The goods are sent to the address indicated in the order form or provided by e-mail. The shop will inform the customer immediately about an incorrectly completed order form, which prevents or may delay the shipment.
- The goods are delivered by specialized courier company. In some cases, it is possible to collect the goods in person at the seller's premises..
- The shipment is delivered in accordance with the date specified for each Product on the website. This is an approximate delivery time and applies to orders with the „cash-on-delivery” option. When choosing the payment option "bank transfer" or "payment by card or online transfer", the time of crediting the funds to the store's bank account (usually 1-2 business days) should be added to the time specified on the website.
- The customer is charged for delivery (shipping) specified in the transport price list. The customer can view the price list at any time by clicking on the link "transport price list".
§ 5 Payment
- We issue a receipt or personal proof of purchase (invoice) for each product sold.
- Payment for the ordered goods may be made on delivery (upon receipt of the goods), via the electronic payment system or by transfer to the store's bank account.
§ 6 Withdrawal from the contract
- A consumer who has concluded a distance contract has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason by submitting an appropriate statement in writing, within 14 days (legal basis: Article 7 (1) of the Act of March 2, 2000 on the protection of certain consumer rights and on liability for damage caused by a dangerous product, Journal of Laws No. 22, item 271, as amended). This deadline is a deadline and is counted from the date of delivery of the item, and when the contract concerns the provision of the service - from the date of its conclusion. To meet this deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry to the address of the Service Provider.
- In the event of withdrawal from a distance contract, the contract is considered void. What the parties have testified is returned unchanged, unless the change was necessary within the ordinary management.
- The return should be made immediately, not later than within 14 days. The purchased goods should be returned to the address of the Service Provider.
- TThe goods should be returned to the Seller intact, with no signs of use. The seller, after receiving the returned goods, will refund the amount to the account indicated by the buyer or by postal order (additional fee according to the price list of the Polish Post) to the address indicated in the order.
- The following are not refundable: the provision of services commenced, with the consent of the Customer, before the expiry of the period referred to in point 1, regarding audio and visual recordings and computer programs stored on media after the Customer has removed their original packaging, contracts for services for which the price or remuneration depends solely on the movement of prices on the financial market, services with the properties specified by the customer in the order placed by him or closely related to his person, services which, due to their nature,They cannot be returned or the subject of which is perishable, the provision of press, gaming and betting services.
§ 7 Complaints procedure
- The products have a manufacturer's warranty. The warranty period for each product can be found in its description on the store's website. Detailed terms of the guarantee are specified in the guarantee form issued by the guarantor. Most of the products have warranties implemented directly by the manufacturers' authorized service points. The exact addresses of service points can be found on the warranty cards attached to the products and on the manufacturers' websites. The customer may also carry out a complaint procedure under the Warranty through the Seller.
- Complaints should be submitted to the address of the Service Provider.
- When submitting a complaint, the advertised product should be delivered to the Service Provider along with a proof of purchase and a completed complaint form, available at: ....
- The service provider will consider the complaint within 14 days from the date of filing the complaint. In the case of considering the complaint in favor of the customer, the service provider will repair or replace the advertised goods with new, full-value or return the value of the purchased goods.
- If the goods are inconsistent with the contract, the Customer may request to bring them into conformity with the contract by free repair or replacement with a new one, unless the repair or replacement is impossible or requires excessive costs. When assessing the excess of costs, the value of the goods in accordance with the contract as well as the type and degree of noncompliance are taken into account. (Act of 27 July 2002 on specific terms of consumer sales and amending the Civil Code).
- The customer loses the rights specified in point. 5 of this paragraph, if the shop does not notify the store about this fact within two months from finding the non-compliance of the goods with the contract. To meet the deadline, it is enough to send a notice before its expiry.
- The Service Provider is the administrator of databases of personal data provided by customers of the online store in connection with purchases.
- With the acceptance of the regulations, the customer agrees that the Service Provider will process his personal data in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws 2002 No. 101, item 926, as amended), necessary for service delivery process.
- Customers have the right to access their data and to correct it. The data is provided voluntarily.
- Information on the methods and technical measures for detecting and correcting errors in the data entered:
- When placing an Order, customers who have an account in the Online Shop have the option of correcting the entered data themselves by editing the account profile until the button "Place an order" is pressed.
- Verification of data or correction of the Order can also be made by sending an e-mail to the Service Provider at the address firstname.lastname@example.org
- The customer has the option to change the data entered when creating the Account at any time within the available options.
- Information on the principles and methods of recording, securing and sharing the content of the concluded contract by the Service Provider:
- The content of the concluded contract is recorded, secured and made available by sending an appropriate e-mail after the conclusion of the Sales Agreement..
- The content of the concluded Sales Agreement is consolidated, secured and made available by sending the content of the concluded contract to the e-mail address provided to the Customer or by providing the Customer with the specification of the Order and proof of purchase.
- The content of the concluded contract is additionally recorded and secured in the Service Provider's IT system and made available at each Customer's request.
§ 9 Amendments to the Regulations
- The Seller reserves the right to change the content of these Regulations and launch a new version of the website services at any time and without giving a reason.
- Customers who have an account on the Website will be informed about the change in the Regulations via e-mail correspondence with 14 days in advance.
- If the Regulations for using the website have been changed since the last login, the Customer accepts or not its provisions after the changes. In the event of non-acceptance of the terms of the Regulations, in particular after introducing changes to it, shopping in the Online Shop will not be possible.
- A customer who does not accept the changes introduced in the Regulations has the right to delete the account at any time.
- Orders placed by customers before the amendments to the Regulations enter into force will be implemented in accordance with the existing provisions of the Regulations.
§ 10 Final provisions
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Act of March 2, 2000 on the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product (Journal of Laws of 2000 No. 22, item 271, as amended), the Act of 27 July 2002 about special conditions consumer sales and amending the Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 141, item 1176, as amended), the Act of April 23, 1964 - Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 1964, No. 16, item 93, as amended).
- Disputes arising from the application of these Regulations and in connection with the performance of contracts concluded between the Store and Customers, will be considered by the competent court according to the provisions on material and local jurisdiction in accordance with the Act of November 17, 1964, Code of Civil Procedure (Journal of Laws No. 43, item 296, as amended).